insaneeuphoriiia -どうぞ !
Before anything else, I want to introduce myself for the sake of those who doesn't know me yet, and of course, for you all to know me better.
Isabelle / イサベル / 이사벨 - or Sab. Born in 1996, 18th of October. I am from the Pearl of the Orient, Philippines.
I've been flailing over random asian artists since I was 5 (it was F4's fault - can't be blamed though). Consequently, I became a fan girl, and luckily, my ovaries are still both working.
PS: I love looking at the sky. And--.. I don't bite. Flail with me?
k e e p t h e f a n d o m a l i v e - fightooo-oh!
The moment I (re)entered the Japanese fandom, I knew it would be very hard for me to find the files I want, specifically the old ones that were uploaded years ago. I'm a newbie and I had no one to ask, and I am just clueless.
And now that I got used to it, and luckily, was able to retrieve some of the old files I was finding I decided to make lots of back-ups of the files I have that might be lost as the years pass by. We know that there will be new generations of fans in the future, and I want them to see what we've seen before. Old scans, videos, DVDs, translations etc. - anything that they might find. I, myself, had suffered, and still suffering from that crisis, since I became a fan later than the others. So, I'm having a hard time finding downloadable links (most are already dead links). Most of them might not come from me, so I do not claim them mine. Probably, some of them were already erased/blocked by the original uploader. We should understand that, because they might have encountered something that made them stop sharing.
As a co-fan, I want to share everything I have, and the things I can get from the near future. Not only to make back-ups of other people's works, but to be able to share my own works as well. Let's keep the fandom alive, shall we?
m y s a f e h a v e n ; m y s w e e t e s c a p e ✌
In this place, I can escape reality and be true to myself. I can share my opinions and put the works of my pure imagination. Or simply talk to everyone and make friends.
As what I've said, I am purely random, quite peculiar indeed. Partly introvert, but extrovert most of the time. I'm a simple misfit toy who has found the island where I should belong. And happy to call this place my own.
I just want to say a few requests and pointers in viewing my journal - and basically - about my things and works inside this journal. You can get everything in here freely - like download photos and stuff, but I just want to have this tiny request, please do comment on the post - I will really appreciate it. Well - it'll be better if I know that people do appreciate my works/journal posts. Crediting my works isn't really necessary if you're too lazy to give credits on my hard work (of course it's better if you will), but never claim it as your own. I will put proper credits as well, if ever I will be posting download links or anything that didn't came from me, or wasn't made by me.
Another thing, do not re-upload them in any streaming sites, and strictly, no hot-linking. If ever all the links on a specific post became useless, please notify me right away. But I can't promise to re-upload them right away, since I'm still studying and university (works) is taking it's toll on me, but I'll make sure to check on them in the near future.
SUMMARY: 1) do not forget to comment on the post; 2) do not hotlink my links; 3) do not re-upload in any streaming sites; 4) do not re-upload unless given a permission to do so; 5) do not claim anything as yours.
(The posts were all public BEFORE, but due to other circumstances that had occurred, I had to make my posts PRIVATE. Introduction post, Master list post, Fan fictions and other announcement posts are excluded.)
x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x
And one more thing: if you want to be added, comment on this post~♡
m a s t e r p o s t
- ★★★★★ -
t a g s g u i d e
- xxx -
さ... you can read more about me b e l o w.
fandom life ♥
✈ Watanabe Entertainment;
• I'm speechless --. I can't put my love for D2 into words. I also like D-BOYS, but I fell in love with D2 first... (no big deal, they're all considered as D-BOYS anyway so, whatever. I love them all, period.) Yanagishita Tomo was the first watanabe boy (whut?) who tried to make my ovaries explode. D☆DATE got me, too.
✈ Johnny's Entertainment;
-in no particular order-
Hey!Say!JUMP / Sexy Zone / Kis-My-Ft2
Bakaleya6 / Johnny's Jr
NEWS / Tegomass / NYC
• I love JE boys, like KAT-TUN or Arashi as well, but I mostly spazz about ^those groups. However, my knowledge is quite limited if you ask me about the groups I don't usually watch. Also, I don't have particular ichiban, because I am purely random.
✈ LDH inc;
• I also like EXILE (particularly Akira) and I also listen to the other Exile Tribe/LDH artists but I love Gene the most D:
✈ 48 family;
AKB48 / SKE48
• I really liked the fact how these girls strive hard just to become successful as entertainers. I knew AKB when my cousin showed their PV to me (she's actually an SNSD fan). But I got more interested to them when one of my best friends shared some of her AKB and SKE videos to me. These girls inspire me a lot as well.
• I have random groups on my list. But I really fell in love with AAA's Nissy and EXILE's Akira.
✈ Korean Groups;
TVXQ / 東方神起 / 동방신기
• Most favorite group. Always keep the faith. Still searching for that 'W'. I love their Japanese songs, too.
✈ r a n d o m
• Buono! = girl group (I'm more on boys, really)
• ACID = I really don't know the names of the members, but I loved some their songs which were used as Tokyo Majin's theme song (Hanafubuki, 0:00AM and Prayer)
• ONE OK ROCK = Rockin' my life since 2012
• 7oops!! = I cannot. Their songs are good!
• Fear, And Loathing in Las Vegas = I learned about them because of their song 'Just Awake' which was used in Hunter x Hunter (2011)'s ending song.
• I love lots of Western singers. JUST LOVE.
• I am quite random about korean groups. I was a fan before and my cousins are all K-pop fans. (loner!jpop me)
✈ not human related | ANIME;
• OTAKU feels. I read random genres.
Naruto, Kuroko no Basuke, Shingeki no Kyojin, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Hiyoki, Kimi ni Todoke, Hibi Chouchou, Full Metal Alchemist, Honto Yajuu... and maaaaany more. Yep. I'm a full-pledged otaku.
•• BL/yaoi fan -- live action movies are the best! Daisuke x Hamao (Takumi&&Gii) and Ryoma x Taiki (Misu&&Shingyouji) are my fave couples.
•• I ship these couples:
yutoyama / yunjae / fumaken / inoobu
chiitaro / tadaiki / takachii
daichii / okatome / yabuhika / yabuchii
-actually, I am fine with any coupling, but I mostly read fanfictions with these couples on it :)
but, i ship yutoyama/yamajima, yunjae, fumaken, and inoobu hard-
•• I watch both korean and japanese dramas, but I prefer watching jdoramas. Regardless of the artists, the approach of jdoramas is lighter compared to kdramas. And I'm not really fond of watching heavy dramas. Fuu. -in my personal point of view-
•• Some of the actors I love (apart from JE&WE boys):
Miura Haruma / Nakamura Aoi / Kanata Hongo / Okada Masaki
Baba Ryoma / Naito Taiki / Daisuke Watanabe / Kyosuke Hamao
Osamu Mukai / Miura Shohei / Mizobata Junpei / Suda Masaki
Furukawa Yuki / Yamazaki Kento / Nomura Shouhei
•• I. Am. Random. Just a friendly reminder.
work. work. fangirl thing ;;
-I have just started translating blogs and random tweets recently (Recently is April 2014). I'm still working on my japanese and I can't translate when I jut hear them so for now, I'll be focusing on text translations. Or making romanji for lyric stuffs.
-I edit photos/gifs (or make psds) when I have time. Download links for better quality of the pictures will be provided, if available. In case you want to have the copy of the psd, you can tell me.-
-I write when I have time. There might be some grammatical errors or typos since English isn't really my first language. But it's understandable, nevertheless.-
✈ downloadable stuffs (videos, scans, etc)
-I don't know if I can upload videos often, but I'll do my best. If ever it wasn't me who uploaded the file originally, I will put proper credits, and will ask permission first before posting anything that i don't really own.-